CimexiShield is the first and only Dual purpose Bed Bug Repellent for Skin that can Stop Bed Bug Bites Alabama by Repelling Bed Bugs and helping to Sooth Bed Bug Bites!
If you Travel – spray on CimexiShield and Don’t Bring Bed Bugs Home to Alabama !
Exterminators have tested CimexiShield on their own skin to Repel Bed Bugs Alabama , and seen that it works! CimexiShield can be used with the 4 specific phases of a Bed Bug Treatment:
- BEFORE – Spray on CimexiShield to protect yourself from getting additional bed bug bites once you discover you have bed bugs, and before you can schedule a bed bug treatment.
- DURING – Spray on CimexiShield to protect yourself from getting additional bed bug bites while a lengthy, multi-application chemical bed bug treatment is performed.
- AFTER – Spray CimexiShield on red spots to help significantly relieve the itch, pain, swelling and discomfort associated with bed bug bites.
- NEVER GET BED BUGS AGAIN – Spray on CimexiShield to prevent Bed Bug bites or to use as a Bed Bug Blocker during your daily activities away from your home. Reduce the chances of attracting unwanted bed bug hitchhikers.
You can Stop Bed Bug Bites Alabama by using CimexiShield Nightly to repel Bed Bugs and help sooth existing Bed Bug Bites!
CimexiShield is the First and only Dual Purpose Bed Bug Spray Alabama – no other product can both prevent Bed Bug Bites and help Heal any existing Bed Bug Bites you may have gotten!
- CimexiShield is Proactive – Spray CimexiShield on exposed skin to Repel bed bugs before they can bite!
- CimexiShield is Reactive – Spray CimexiShield on bite areas to help soothe and relieve the itch, pain, swelling and discomfort associated with existing bed bug bites. It contains Aloe and Vitamin E to help heal and reduce scaring!
Repeated studies have shown that many of the products used in Bed Bug treatments simply DO NOT WORK as well as the Professionals want them to! This is why it takes multiple treatments to Kill all the Bed Bugs and their eggs!
Before and during the bed bug treatment process, you will continue to get new bed bugs bites. You are the bait that lures the bed bugs into crawling across the areas where the bed bug chemicals have been applied. To prevent getting bites, you will need to buy CimexiShield, the Best Bed Bug Travel Spray Alabama !
CimexiShield is the only preventative Bed Bug Travel Spray Professional Exterminators use on themselves – Watch the videos on No Bed Bug Bites!
Studies tell us we can never Get Rid of 100% of the Bed Bugs – Bed Bugs will always exist! By using CimexiShield when traveling, you can reduce the chances of attracting unwanted bed bug hitchhikers and Stop Bed Bug Bites Alabama !
If you are sleeping away from home, spray CimexiShield on areas of exposed skin or other areas where you could experience bed bug bites. Enjoy a Good Night’s Sleep knowing CimexiShield will provide hours of protection and relief just like I do!
Use CimexiShield Nightly to repel Bed Bugs and help soothe existing Bed Bug Bites!