You can Prevent Bed Bugs when you Travel by Spraying on CimexiShield Bed Bug Travel Spray in Keene NH Nightly – with 2 types of Bed Bug protection!
Repel Bed Bugs to STOP Bed Bug Bites and help heal existing bites!
If you want to know How to Prevent Bed Bugs when you Travel to Keene NH, you need a Bed Bug Repellent that works! Watch the videos of Bed Bug Professionals test CimexiShield™ on their own skin and see the only product with 2 types of Bed Bug relief:
- CimexiShield™ is Proactive – Spray CimexiShield™ on exposed skin to Repel Bed Bugs before they can bite or Travel home with you!
- CimexiShield™ is Reactive – Spray CimexiShield™ on bite areas to help Sooth and relieve the itch, pain, swelling and discomfort associated with existing bed bug bites. It contains Aloe and Vitamin E to help heal and reduce scaring!
The Original CimexiShield with 2 types of Bed Bug Relief – use Nightly to Repel Bed Bugs and Prevent Bed Bugs in Keene NH when you Travel and to help Sooth and Relieve any existing Bed Bug Bites you may have had!
Bed Bug Treatments are a long and sometimes painful process. They require multiple chemical applications over several weeks-to-months to completely eliminate all stages of Bed Bugs. Even then, sometimes they are not 100% effective, so you want to Prevent Bed Bug Bites Keene NH during the treatment process!
Other methods like Steam treatments or Freezing can, and often do, take multiple visits to Get Rid of Bed Bugs. Again, they are not always 100% effective! So, you’ll want to Repel Bed Bugs Keene NH during the treatment process by using CimexiShield™ as a Bed Bug Anti-Bite Spray! Only a correctly performed Bed Bug Heat Treatment is documented to be 100% effective in killing all stages of Bed Bugs, but they are very expensive!
Repeated studies have shown that many of the Bed Bug Travel Spray used to Kill Bed Bugs simply DO NOT WORK! This is why it takes multiple treatments to Kill all of the Bed Bugs and their eggs!
Before and during the bed bug treatment process, you will continue to get new bed bugs bites. You are the bait that lures the bed bugs into crawling across the areas where the bed bug chemicals have been applied. To prevent getting bites, you will need to Repel Bed Bugs by buying CimexiShield™!
You can Prevent Bed Bugs when you Travel to Keene NH by using CimexiShield™ Nightly as a Bed Bug Travel Spray to repel Bed Bugs and help sooth existing Bed Bug Bites!
CimexiShield™ can also be used during the 4 specific phases of a Bed Bug Treatment, but it is not a Bed Bug treatment and does not kill Bed Bugs.
- BEFORE – Spray on CimexiShield™ to protect yourself from getting additional Bed Bug Bites once you discover you have Bed Bugs, and before you can schedule a Bed Bug treatment.
- DURING – Spray on CimexiShield™ to protect yourself from getting additional Bed Bug Bites while a lengthy, multi-application chemical Bed Bug treatment is performed.
- AFTER – Spray CimexiShield™ on red spots to significantly relieve the itch, pain, swelling and discomfort associated with Bed Bug Bites.
- NEVER GET BED BUGS AGAIN – Spray on CimexiShield™ to prevent Bed Bug bites or to use as a Bed Bug Blocker during your daily activities away from your home. Reduce the chances of attracting unwanted Bed Bug hitchhikers.
Those Days of Continuous Bed Bugs Bites are OVER!
Since CimexiShield™ acts like a skincare product; it can be used as such. It works as an anti-Bed Bug Bite body spray to be used Before, During the bed bug treatment and After as a PREVENTATIVE to not Bring Bed Bugs Home! CimexiShield™ is a skin care product, so it’s safe to use any time! Significantly reduce the amount of new Bed Bug Bites during your Bed Bug treatment period while helping to relieve the itch, pain, swelling and discomfort associated with existing Bed Bug Bites.
Studies tell you that you are not going to Get Rid of 100% of the Bed Bugs. By using CimexiShield™ you can reduce the chances of attracting unwanted Bed Bug hitchhikers and Prevent Bed Bugs when you Travel Keene NH! If you are sleeping away from home, spray CimexiShield™ on areas of exposed skin or other areas where you think you could experience Bed Bug Bites. Enjoy a Good Night’s Sleep knowing CimexiShield™ will provide hours of protection and relief!